Tuesday, February 28, 2023

 

 https://geni.us/7HrjX3D

 Freya

I’ll do anything to escape the controlling monster who’s tormented me for years, even if it means putting my life at the mercy of a criminal. When Kane Daniels breaks into my gilded cage, he doesn’t realize his loot will include more than gold and diamonds—it’ll include me.

Bearded, built, and covered in tats, Kane looks like a sexy Viking warrior wrapped in biker gear, embodying every filthy fantasy I never knew I had. It’s been a long time since I could choose anything for myself, and I’m choosing him.

But the devil I fled has dangerous men hunting me, and they won’t hesitate to eliminate anyone who stands in their way. I’m tougher than I look and have faced unimaginable suffering many times in my life, but losing Kane could be the first thing to break me.

Kane

After getting out of Team Zulu, my life is exactly the way I want it. No commitments. No responsibilities. No killing. And then a brazen blonde forces her way into my world, turning it upside down.

Freya Palmer is exactly the kind of trouble I should avoid, but when I learn of the nightmare she’s endured, my protective instincts kick in, and the black ops skills I never wanted to use again suddenly seem mighty useful. Because the man who hurt her badly wants her back, and I’m going to be the one to stop him.

Our arrangement is temporary. She’s living with me until she’s safe, but what if my heart wants something more permanent? How can I ask Freya to stay with me when all she dreams of is being free?

 

My Rating: 5/5 Stars 

I absolutely loved this story!! Freya has been things that you don't wish on anyone, but she is such a strong woman that she never breaks! She never gives up, even when most people would. Kane has tried to step away from the life he lived before. He made a mistake and he never wants to put himself in that position again. But he is a true protector at heart, and he shows it with how he is with Freya. This book had it all for me-danger, suspense, action, romance, and a spiciness that I wasn't expecting! From the very start I was pulled in and I couldn't put it down until I was finished! I can't wait for the next read in this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

    https://amzn.to/3IWUNFY His life is always in danger, but never his heart. Petty Officer Ace Harmon is used to almost dying on a weekl...