Tuesday, February 21, 2023

 Royal Creed (Broken Crown Trilogy Book 1) by [T.K. Leigh] 

His princess. Her secret. Their forbidden love.

All my life, every decision has been made for me. What to say. How to dress. And now, who I'm to marry. When you're second in line to the throne, it's just how things are. I've always gone along with it.

Until now.

I may not have a say in who I marry, but I refuse to let someone dictate who I give my v-card to.

So I offer it to the only man I trust not to go to the paparazzi.

Creed Lawson.
Body of an Adonis.
Strength of a warrior.
And my brother's best friend.

It was only supposed to be one night. To the outside world, I'm supposed to be in love with someone else. And Creed's about to be sworn in as a member of the Royal Guard.

That doesn't stop us from fantasizing about what could be. About ignoring our duty and following our hearts.

But when the consequences of our secret tryst become much more dangerous than either of us originally bargained for, can I find the courage to fight for what I want? Or will I always remain a pawn in the palace's deadly game?

 

My Review 4/5

 This is the first book in a new trilogy and it in no way disappoints! If you are someone who likes books with a royal in it, then you will definitely like this one! Esme is a princess who has been betrothed to a man she doesn't know. But she knows it's her duty, and she will do what she is told. Until Creed comes back into her life. Creed is this super hot, but also super sweet man with a dirty side. The chemistry between these two is off the charts-but it's more than that with them. Yes, there are sexy times because what is a romance without them? But the way he treats Esme and how much he tries to push her towards the things that will truly make her happy in her life? I loved him! There are a few twists and turns but it is what makes the story more interesting! As usual with this author, it ends on a cliffhanger. So if you don't like them-wait until the rest of the books are out before reading! But it is well worth a read!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

    https://amzn.to/3IWUNFY His life is always in danger, but never his heart. Petty Officer Ace Harmon is used to almost dying on a weekl...